Originally called footdisc, currexSole insoles were designed and developed by sport scientists and footwear specialists using the latest research.
The name 'currex
' comes from the Latin: currere = run and rex = king giving you Running King
- currexSole insoles are the only insoles designed solely for sport
- currexSole insoles are available in three arch profiles: HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW
- currexSole have a patented DAC (dynamic arch cradle) to match your particular foot type
- currexSole insoles enhance the features of your sports shoes
- currexSole insoles improve the function of your body's own shock absorption system
- currexSole insoles reduce moisture and odors
- currexSole insoles are lightweight
- currexSole insoles are easy to fit - simply TRIM TO FIT.
is part of Motion Analysis Resource Systems
Unit E6, Ascot Business Park
SL5 9FETel: 01344 623 88301344 623 883